Saturday, December 22, 2012

Fast and Fab gifts

Well its nearly here Christmas that is..
 Over at www.mypapercrafting.com it is day 22 of the 25 days of Christmas event. Today we got to make what ever we wanted for a quick gift idea so I made a gift card holder.

I used my new Spell binder poinsettia die on this and whilst still in the die I inked using Forest Moss. The sentiment is a Verve Stamp which I love. I closed it with some bakers twine and added my usual 3 gems in the corner.
Here it is showing the card.

This is my last outing with the design team, it has been great fun joining in. There are still 3 more days to go over on the site so please do go over and see what is up for grabs.
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful gift tag holder Sue! I just love how you did the poinsettia! Beautiful job on it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity and elegance of this card/gift card holder. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job. Love how the flowers came out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card holder!! Love the poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete