Monday, December 17, 2012

Trees and Tinsel

Well my goodness it is day 17 over at the 25 days of Christmas event at http://www.mypapercrafting.com/ I hope you have been going over to take a peek at all the great designs the girls have been coming up with.



Today we have been given this wonderful tree and cross digital stamp to use. I started off by making a 6x6 card blank and then turned back the front to make a fold card. I covered the front and inside using Kaisercraft double sided paper from the http://www.merlyimpressions.co.uk/scrapbook-papers/4892-partridge-turtle-dove-collection-883416109198.html . I used my Pro markers to colour in the tree and the cross but then I covered the cross in glue and added gold leaf over it. 3 peeloff's finished it off. This next photo shows it open.

Thanks for looking in today.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Sue, I just love this fold card! Love all the corner accents, and that wonderful cross! Beautiful job on it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty!! Love the silver peel offs on the corners!

    ReplyDelete