Friday, January 25, 2013

Easter Bunny



Well it's that time again over on www.mypapercrafting.com for the Didi Desserts Fridaze link up. I have no idea where that week went to!!
This week I decided to make a 5x7 top fold card. I covered it with some free papers I had in a magazine a couple of years ago. As the paper has the stitching all over it I carried it on in my layers. I used my Cricut to cut out the ovals using PS cartridge, I ran one through my GC using a daisy folder and inked the edges using TH spice marmalade. The ribbon I ran under the image and the two eggs are foam padded stickers I picked up a while back too.
The image is the bunny by the fence and I coloured him in using my Promarker pens. The sentiment is printed from my pc.
Now why don't you go take a peek at what else has been made by the design team and grab this weeks free digi. If you use it be sure to link up and you could win a prize.

Sue

Oh I have just noticed I wanted to add a gem to each flower.....it will be done by the time this is sent out.

6 comments:

  1. Sue, I absolutely love how you raise your bunny! Such a wonderful Easter card! I just love the spring like colors as well! :)
    Hugs to you,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Sue! Love the patchwork paper and the embossing behind your bunny. That bunny is just too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Sue! What great papers you discovered in your stash! The layout and embellishments are perfect for this image.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this! So happy and fun. The quilted look paper is perfect and love all the cute little added touches. Your bunny came out fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue this card is just adorable!! I love those egg buttons/brads and I just love that digi, you colored it so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, Those that commented before me have said it all... I too just love love love every thing about this card.... it is bright, clean and crisp!!! Love the digi too it is so darn cute!!! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete