Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Floaty cards


Hello again,
I made this card for my friend at work to give. It follows the sketch offered by Shelby on Raq's Challenge last week. I used double sided paper I have had for a while along with my new stamps from Kaisercrafts bought at www.merlyimpressions.co.uk the sentiment is a rub on I bought there too. I used my Cricut and Story Book cartridge to cut the circle and its mat. The card is a A5 size.


This is another made to order. Again it is a A5 size (I like them big). I used a paper I have had a while which I ran through my GC using tied the knot folder and inked using worn lipstick. I used again Story Book for the Mum. The image is a Kaisercraft panel off one of the "Pickled Pear" collection papers, I added the Birthday stamp into the empty space. Again I used the butterfly stamp, the center ribbon is the strip that Kaisercraft add to the bottom of every paper. I'd like to thank you for looking.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment