Saturday, May 11, 2013

3d Flower Time

Hello again,

Over at www.myshericrafts.com design team member Peachy asked us all to make a card or project using 3d flower embellishments.

So here is mine.
 
For this card I decided to make my favorite 6x6 card blank. Then using free papers from a magazine I covered the card blank leaving a boarder. Then I made to strips which I gave flag ends to using a lovely lime green cardstock and more free paper.
I used my SB to cut out the large mat for the image but at the same time I cut the small mat for the sentiment from its middle. I used the same green to cut out and then lay the peel off sentiment on to and put over there on the left.
The flowers are then built up using silicon glue, each layer less and less. I had to add 3 gems in the top corner and that was it job done.
This card I think can be used for any thoughtful time even sympathy.
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you now go checkout what the others are doing for this challenge and then maybe you will link up your own 3d flower creation.
 
Sue


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue! I just love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, you managed to make an amazing background paper using magazine paper is astounding by itself! Your pieced flowers are just as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sue! Great job with those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card... love your choices of papers and colors. I really love those papers! LOL! Wonderful job with the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sue! Great design and colors! Love the papers and the pretty flowers!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete