Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day Gift Bag......

Hello to all,
Well as we all know it is Fathers Day today and I am at this moment up in North Wales with mine. I showed you my card I made a few posts back but this is the gift bag I made to give him too. It will house his couple of bags of Thorntons toffee and a special bar of chocolate, all of which are favorite treats for him.

I have never made a bag before but thought I'd give it a go.
The bag is 7x5.
I used a piece of zigzag paper from a mat stack and then I took another with the bingo numbers on which I matted on to some kraft card. I wrapped a bit of string and added a button. The arrow is cut from DonJuan cartridge and I made sure it pointed at the date, I added a heart button next to it. I used the same cartridge to cut out the Dad which I put on to a tag which was matted on some green glitter paper.
I know he will like it but even more its contents lol.

Thanks for looking in.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment