Monday, June 24, 2013

My Sheri Crafts...birthday card

Well here we go with take two of this post lol. I rather foolishly deleted my post yesterday when I was tyring to amend it and add a new one!!

This week over at www.myshericrafts.com it is make a birthday card. This will be a good one as the card can be for anyone, so please pop over there and take a peek at what the other design team members have come up with and then link your own creation. Please make them good ones as this showcases your talent and you may get picked to be a guest designer.

Here is my card. It is a 6x6 twisted easel card for a young friend.
 
The card was made using a  Hunkydory card kit I picked up ages ago. I covered the base of the card with one type of cardstock (you get 3 in each kit) and made the topper out of another. The butterfly's are 3d off the page and I added gems on some of the flowers. A little fru fru was added to make it even more girly and a sentiment was tilted to make a stopper.
 
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Sue, this is gorgeous! Love the beautiful papers you used!! Very fancy easel card! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous twisted easel card! Gotta love the pinks and feathers too!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful easel card I love everything you did the butterflies, the feathers, the colors beautiful job ! Thank you for inspiring me !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, you know how much I love feathers :)

    Beautiful card! The intricate details are so elegant and what a wonderful color combination

    ReplyDelete