Saturday, August 3, 2013

Back to school

Hello again,
This week over at www.myshericrafts.com Design Team member Glenda has asked us to make a card or project to do with going back to school.
Now as my DS has just finished school for good I have no one to make one for but he dose love Harry Potter (as we all 3 do) so when I saw this free image on the PC I knew I had to use it. He thinks she looks quite cute!!

Now Glenda wanted us to include a house or bus in our project oops I sure hope she won't mind this time But if you are going to link up your design do try to add one to stand a chance of winning a DT slot.

Well enough waffling here is my card.
 
The card is a 6x6 and I have used a HOTP paper for the back ground and then cut out a frame using Cricut. The leaf is a birthday gift from my BF this year. As I said I found the image on the PC so can't give credit at this time but thanks. I coloured her in using Promarkers and using a SB die I matted her up. Adding the flower to match her headband.
 
Here is what I can imagine Ron saying when he sees her arrive lol
 
 
 Thanks for looking in, hope to see your craftiness soon
 
Sue
 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Sue! Great image and coloring! Love the purple!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image of Hermione Sue! Wonderful sentiment! Love how you did the background too! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    What a fun card and great image!! I really like the papers you chose and the colors you used. What a wonderful job coloring!! Have a great week.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image and clever saying for your 20-year-old's amusement -- LOL! Great take for the college group on the theme, Sue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, I must have read the book series 7 times over... well audio books at least. The Harry Potter series is what I listen to when I'm crafting. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete