Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bestie Challenge Lavender.

Hello there,

I found this challenge site a couple of weeks ago and shared with my good friend who said "lets give it a go" so here we are.
This is my card for this weeks Bestie challenge where you had to use the colour Lavender.


I chose to use this cute image on my card.
The card is a 6x6 white blank and then I added a embossed sheet of card. The image I coloured in using Pro Marker pens and cut her out using a SB die. I added the flowers and flourish and a couple of gems.
Thanks for looking in today.

Sue.
www.bestieschallange.blogspot.co.uk
Also linked up with www.challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. AMAZING card Sue! This is GORGEOUS!!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful , and the colors are so perfect !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sue. The image is beautifully coloured and I love the design and embellies.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at the Besties challenge.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the way you used contrasting colors in your card! The yellow brings out the purple and you colored the image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing job with the coloring of that image but you know me... I can't keep my eyes off of those gorgeous gorgeous flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete