Sunday, September 1, 2013

Flying High......

Sketch AUG 5


I am a huge fan of Kaisercraft products and regularly follow their blog from down under.

Every Saturday they put out a layout sketch and this last one (31 Aug) really caught my eye to use this photo of my son on.








Here in Milton Keynes we have a indoor skydiving place and he has been eager to try it. He went along in January this year and absolutely loved it. They take a photo for you so I decided to use it on this layout.
 

 
 
I have had this blue/white spot paper for a while and thought it went well with the colours in the photo. I pulled a small piece of dark spot paper which I ran through a embossing folder to bring out the jumpsuit. The cut at the top left is from Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge and the silver cutout is from Paper Lace cartridge as are the other circles all other mats have been hand cut.
 
This page has been made to go on my 12x12 calender for September that is why the 4 small holes are in sight.
 
I am entering this layout in their challenge http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog/saturday-sketch-5-adriana-joanne/
 
Thanks for looking in today.
 
Sue
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment