Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sunshine Christmas Card.


Hi,
I decided to join in with the challenge over at http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk today. They have asked us to make a card with "anything goes" this time. As I had this image printed out before Christmas I decided to use it up and make a start on this years Christmas cards.


I made this 6x6 card and covered it in Kaisercraft Xmas papers from this year. I cut out the image using a floral Spellbinder die and inked the edges a little. Matted on to burgundy card I lifted it up using foam pads. I made a few SB pontseta flowers and a banner strip too. The sentiment is a gold peel off matted on to the same card stock. Just to pull it all in I added some red fibers.

Thanks for looking today.

Sue.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Sue, gorgeous card! Love the rich colors you used here! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete