Saturday, June 7, 2014

3 in a Row....challenge 135

Well hello there,
this week it is my turn to choose the theme for our challenge over at www.myshericrafts.com and I think I have chosen a nice easy one for us all to enjoy. It is a 3 in a row.

Row one.    Tag shape, button, embossing (either type)

Row two.    Pattern paper, image, pearls

Row three.  Paper piecing, die cut, flowers

I knew this would be easy for some of you and I even expect to see a few cards with all 9 items on.

Here is my card. It was made for an order for a lovely young lady.

As you can see I almost made a card with all 9 but alas I only fitted 7 on there.

This card is a 7x7 white card and I have used a pink from Kaisercraft as the first mat but not before I cut the hexagon out of it to mat the image on to. The patterned paper I have had a while and I think it is Dovecraft, I ran it through a embossing folder and inked the edges with worn lipstick. The image is a Bestie and coloured in using my Promarkers. The lace was a gift and the sentiment is from a set I won over at Verve Stamps (they are wonderful), I added 3 pearls and 3 roses to finish off.

I am also entering this card in to the Bestie challenge over at www.bestieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk 



Here is another card I made this was for my Big Sister and her Hubby's wedding anniversary not long ago.


This card uses row two, patterned paper, image and pearls.
This again is a 7x7 card but kraft card. I used again Kaiserkraft plain paper and also patterned paper from the same set. The image is a stencil I just bought which I inked up using 5 different Tim Holtz inks pulling in the colours from the papers. 6 pearls add a little touch before finishing off with 4 roses and some diecut leaves.

Now its time for you to join in and show us your master pieces. Please remember it must be 3 in a row horizontal, vertical or diagonal. Have fun

Sue



4 comments:

  1. Love this card Sue! Wonderful job at matching the colors on the image to the paper! Love the lace, and gorgeous flowers! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your sweet image, that great BG paper and fabby flowers on your young lady's card, Sue! Your anniversary card is awesome with those flowers that match your BG paper so perfectly too! FUN challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, I love your beautiful, colorful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, what a great theme you came up with. I love the 3 in a row.

    Your card turned out gorgeous as always... and as always, my favorite are the beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete