Saturday, November 8, 2014

challenge 146 Turkey Time

Hi,
My good friend Sandy picked this challenge for us over at www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com For this time around we have to make a card or project with a turkey on it somewhere. This should be fun as there are quite a few images out there, I know cause I've been looking lol.
I have made two cards for this challenge and instead of it being a Thanksgiving card (which we don't celebrate over here in the UK) they are Christmas cards. They have a nostalgic feel to them as I am using images from a search on vintage Christmas Turkey Dinner I made on the web.




I have used up papers from Kaisercraft along with other from my stash. Added ribbon, doily and buttons to lift them. I also embossed the background paper on each too.

Now please pop over to see what the others have made and then have ago yourself.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Sue, what a fabulous way to show that turkey doesn't always have to be just for Thanksgiving! Perfect Christmas cards! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome images, Sue, and I LOVE that you used these beauties for Christmas cards with a great vintage feel!!!

    ReplyDelete