Saturday, March 12, 2016

#177 Spring Fever

Hi,
It's that time again for another bi-weekly challenge over at myshericrafts.blogspot.com and this time it is the choice of design team sister Peachy. She has asked us to make a spring time project.

I have chosen to make a couple of cards.

This first is 5x5 in size and I have used a pale blue cardstock. I added a gingham paper first, then on a smooth white I stamped the flowers, greeting and chicks. I then stamped again the flowers on to paper and cut them out adding them to the card. I coloured the chicks in using chalks which I found at the back of my cupboard, I also went around the edge with green to pull it all in.
Now that spring die cut is actually one I cut back in 2003 when I first got my Cricut machine!!!  I just knew I'd use it someday!

This second card is made from the cut off cardstock from the one above. and measures just 3x6


I have used the same stamps and papers as the one above but no die cut this time.

Now its your turn to get that "spring" into your crafting and show us what you can make, you maybe next times guest designer.

Catch you soon

I have also entered this in to the challenge over at Robyn's Fetish  #307 Easter Cards.

Sue

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Spring cards! Love the pretty stamp images and the Cricut Spring!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue, they are both wonderful! I love the flowers stamped on the gingham paper! You never say where the flower stamp comes from! Love it though!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, these are so cute! I love those paper pieced flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards and I do agree with the flowers, they look special!

    ReplyDelete