Saturday, March 26, 2016

#178 Thinking of You

Hi,
Well we have a new challenge over at www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com and it is my turn to choose the theam for it. I have decided to ask you all to make a card/project with "Thinking of You" on it. It can be for any occassion but NOT a happy birthday. I know we always need those but every now and then we need to let someone know we are thinking of them for what ever reason so this is the time to make one for when that moment arrises.





This is a small 5x5 card base which I have added a piece of Kaisercraft " on this day" flocked paper. Then using one of the pre die cut floral strips I added that to another of the papers and covered the join with some polka dot ribbon.

I stamped and embossed some flowers from the Verve stamp set then cut them out adding a few sprigs too. The Thinking of You sentiment is a hot off the press stamp and that's gone on to another die cut image from the paper pad by Kaisercraft.

I added a couple of drops of perfect pearls to the flowers and popped down on a jaunty angle.

Now it's your turn to show someone you care and make them a card. Once made add to our link and you could be our next guest designer.

Sue

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the stamped embossed flowers and the pretty papers!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, great thinking of you card! It is so very universal where it can be for a guy or girl, which really comes in handy! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sue, this is gorgeous! The flourish background is beautiful and I love those layered flowers! What a treat to craft along side you this week at My Sheri Crafts! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage wallpapered look of your card, Sue! It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete