Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Christmas Love.

Hi,
Here we are again looking at a card I have made for an order. I don't think I shared this one before.


As you can see it was a Christmas Card, I used a A5 card base in off white and matted a forest green on to it. Then using some red gingham paper which I have had for ages I added that but not before I ruffed up the edges. The cute image is one that came ready coloured in (I like that lol) so I mounted it on to a spellbinder shape. Then pulling in all the colours I added layers. I made some poinsettia flowers and the Merry is a Cricut cut I've had in my stash just for this occasion pairing it up with a printed sentiment. A heart doily was required by the customer so that found its way on to the front quite easily.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a fun one.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty Christmas card! I love the snow couple!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving a comment. X

    ReplyDelete