Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Easter Makes

Hi,
Just thought I'd share a few Easter cards I made this week. For speed I decided to use the same colour card and paper for this first two. The cross image is one I have had for a while now and I added a Verve sentiment and used another stamp and dies to cut them out.


  This next is a cute little image which I picked up at a craft store last month, thankfully they came ready coloured. I used same card and paper as above along with a little Latte colour to pop the image forward. I also added some perfect pearls about her hair and dress.

This last one uses up the last of the images from the set I used in #1. I popped it on to some soft purple bling card stock, I also used some ready embossed white card which I stitched the top and bottom corners. The little leaf is a Verve stamp. The purple flowers are off a Graphic45 paper.


Thanks for stopping by today,

Sue

1 comment:

  1. These are all so lovely. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete