Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ivory & Purple Wedding Card

Hi,
Thought I'd just share this card with you which I made for an order. I have to say it turned out quite nice even if I say so myself!!


I started off with a 8x8 cream card blank then stitched a wedding velum on to some purple card which I mounted on to the card blank with foam pads. Then using a heart embossing folder I made myself a square which was mounted on to the gingham side of a Graphic45 paper then adding a big  ribbon of ivory which I added a purple heart pin I stuck that down flat.
Then came the fun. I printed out my sentiment and die cut using two different dies. I then gathered several papers from the same collection and cut out lots of flowers mounting them and curling the edges. I cut out several leaves some as you can see in glitter card. I added a few purple gems along with glitter glue too.

Thanks for looking in today.
Sue


This shows where the bling is!!

4 comments: