Monday, March 14, 2016

Special Auntie

Hello again,
Today I have decided to show you a card I have made for my Auntie who will be turning 80 today. She is a lovely kind lady a deserves a special day.


For this card which is A5 in size I took a soft cream card blank and added papers from Graphic45. I first laid down the soft purple gingham then I riped the flower paper and inked with tea dye then matted that on to peach cardstock. I cut from the paper elements and added them on top of the paper. I also added extras on to the top right corner.
Then using turquoise blue cardstock and two spellbinder dies I cut the frame. The fancy edged frame has been lifted using pinflare I added a cream card under that to push it forward, the same cream has been used to print my sentiment on. A little tea dye ink used on this and then I added a few extra elements cut from the paper.     Happy Birthday Auntie.

I am sharing this card over at eclecticellapu.blogspot.co.uk
and   mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - Thank you for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete