Monday, June 20, 2016

No2 Viva La Verve

Hi, Well the second sketch is up from Viva La Verve, so it's time to join in.   Here is the sketch we have to follow.
http://vlvsketches.blogspot.co.uk/
I needed a sympathy card this last week and didn't have one in my stash. We all need these at some point so thought I'd make one using the sketch. Here it is...  
 
The card is a 5x5 cream card blank and on to that I have added two sheets of Bo Bunny dotty paper. I have used the sentiment from Be Blessed stamp set by Verve along with the flowers. I also used their sprightly sprigs and pointed flower dies. The stitched square die is my latest purchase by Marianne. 
Both flower and main sentiment has been lifted by foam pads. 3 gems in the corner and we are done.
 
I would also like to enter this card in to the following challenges
 
http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
 http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Sue.
 

7 comments:

  1. Sue, this is the most wonderful card! I totally love the sentiment and gorgeous neutral palette. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it just seemed to come together easy for once ☺️. X

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and elegant card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Hope to see you again in our next challenge and Good Luck.
    Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soft and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue this is very beautiful
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautyful creation, thanks for playing whith us at SSS, hope to se you again in next challange/ DT Zota

    ReplyDelete