Saturday, July 30, 2016

# 187 The Olympics are Coming

Hi,
DT sister Sarah has asked us to make a card or project which includes a sport which is in the summer Olympics.



I figured a lot of people would do the main event so I came up with the para-Olympics as my theme. This is a 6x6 navy card base with a postal paper flat on it. It shows the Queen on the stamp and I have used a few other British items on the card such as the brad and the gems in red, white and blue.

Come on and join in and show your colours for your sport or your country. Pop on over to the other girls blogs to see what they have made, sure to be a stunner or two there to get your ideas flowing.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Sue this card is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card all-round, and then i especially loooooove that you've chosen to spotlight the para-olympics! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card with the focus on para-olympics!! Nice background paper and embellishments!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, what a stunning card! I absolutely love the contrast on the antique-look background compared to the vibrant and clean looking white sports papers you used. What a great tribute to the para-olympics. It took me a while to figure out what that apparatus was when you first posted your image in our album. I thought it was some sort of wings at first glance. I love this card!

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue,this is fabulous! I love the paper you chose here! You were ingenious to focus on the para-olympics! Clever girl! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete