Saturday, July 9, 2016

A Little Christmas in July!

Hi,
I thought I'd share with you 2 cute Christmas card I've made.
The images are off a topper set I picked up in the sale a long time back, I can't remember who they are by sorry but they all do seem to be having some fun lol.


Again the cards are easel style (seem to be having a moment of it right now!!) The images came with the golden flourishes so I carried on with the flourish embossing folder. I sponged on some redbrick ink to tie them all together with the paper covering the base and ribbon used.
Thanks for stopping by today.

I am entering these in to the following challenges...
winter wonderland
jinglebellesrock
merry monday christmas challenge summer link up

Sue

4 comments:

  1. Love the images!! Such colourful toppers. Very nice cards. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland challenge.
    Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very glad you joined our Ombre fun at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks very much for joining in our Rainbow Ombre fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Great images and easel cards!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete