Friday, August 5, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas catch up take 2

Hi,
I found this Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge whilst looking about last month. They do a weekly challenge but at the moment they are closed for the summer period. However they have come up with the idea that you can link up any missing cards you never got to make! As I have not made any I thought I'd give it a go.

I went through the weeks and picked out those I fancied having a try and here are a couple I have made.

#201 use purple, silver and white Also ##210 include the word Peace, Joy or Love.

This is a 5x5 card, using up a background paper free in a magazine along with a new die cut I picked up in a sale in the spring. To it I added silver corner peeloffs and silver stickles to the holes where the berries would be. I mounted the cut on to a square of purple card which had been matted on to white paper. I had to add the green for the leaves as it didn't look right without.

#187 use Tartan
This is also a 5x5 cream card which I folded back the front. I have added Graphic45 tartan paper to the back and the front. The postcard/photo is one of theirs too. I matted it on to 'bling' lime green and then on to red. The sentiment says from out house to yours stamped and matted the same way. I cut 2 sprightly sprigs
by Verve and added them to the top right corner and dotted on some red stickles. 4 green gems finishes it off.
Thanks for stopping by today, more to be added soon.

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous makes , love them. I spy some G45 papers lol xx

    ReplyDelete