Saturday, October 1, 2016

Eclectic Ellapu Vintage or Shabby Chic

My Goodness, I just don't know where the time is going this year!

As it is 1st October that means it is time for a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu and this month we are asked to make a project in either the shabby chic or vintage style.

Here is mine

You know I don't know which style this falls in but I think it falls more towards Shabby Chic than the vintage.
This card is a 7x7 cream card blank which I added a piece of blue/green paper to but not before I stitched around the two corners with cream thread and distressed the edges. The pink paper has been distressed also and a blue dotty ribbon added before being placed down using foam pads, I also added the  scalloped trim die with the heart cut. The girls over at my sheri crafts will be pleased as I dusted off my Cricut machine (Hubby too if truth be known lol) and cut out the mat the image is sat upon.
I added a touch of my new find-cheesecloth under her first (still new at adding that so may have been a bit mean with it) you can find it here The ribbon girl then I added 3 pretty flowers along with a sprig or two. The butterfly is a left behind from another die.  Then I added my sentiment from the simply amazing stamp set and we were finished.

Now it is your turn to join in with us, so pick your theme and link up.

I am entering this card in the ribbon girls October challenge

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Sue - beautiful card. Love the details. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sue. Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl October Card Challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete