Friday, October 7, 2016

Mojo Monday 468 challenge

Hi,
Thought I'd join in with the Mojo Monday 468 challenge using the great sketch put together by Julee.

 Here is what I put together.

The card is a 6x6 cream card base. Covered with Christmas paper by Kaisercraft. The music paper I have had for some time and it is distressed I added the Pennant Die by Verve to the bottom using a dark red cardstock.
The image is Festive Wonderland by Daisy Mae which I cut out using my stitched die and mounted on to the card using foam pads. I added a tiny greeting and cut it out with Charming Ovals  die from Verve.
I added a touch of ribbon along with a bow of a similar type and another bow using bakers twine. A few drops of gold stickles and we are done.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just darling Sue! I just love it!:)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love this Xmas card Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I adore the snowman and your rich country colors that make for an incredible card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at #43 Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just darling! Love that little snowman. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete