Saturday, October 15, 2016

Spooktacular Reminder for My Besties International

Hello,
I'm here to remind you all about the challenge running over at My Besties International blog. It is anything goes or you can join in the fun with a Halloween image. Which ever you choose it must be a Bestie image.

Here is what I have come up with this time,



It is a treat bag which I have covered using different papers from Graphic45. I have cut out a spiders web and ghostly boarder along with extra clocks to add dimension.
I put the little sentiment on to some purple glitter card allowing me to use the colour in my image. The sweet image 942 can be purchased here etsy.com/uk/shop/SherriBaldy I added a bow to the handles pulling in the colours.
Here is the back of the bag again covered in Graphic45 paper but to this I added the spooky tree by Tim Holtz and a scary spider. I can tell you from someone who hates spiders these are so real looking when they are laying on my work station!!


I added some white marker pen to one side of the tree and a few gems.

I stuffed the bag with tissue paper from the shop at Harry Potter World near London and on top I added lots of sweets.
Still time to join in with us and win fabulous images drawn by Sherri Baldy. Thanks for stopping by today, leave a word or two so I know you have been.

Sue

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous bag Sue. It is just so wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Halloween bag. Love doing them as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag you did a fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gift bag! I sure like when they are all decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous gift bag! I sure like when they are all decorated.

    ReplyDelete