Thursday, December 1, 2016

Eclectic Ellapu December Challenge.

Hello There,
Time for another fun challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu and this time it is finally Christmas!!

Well for us card makers its our busiest time of the year and most of us have been at it for months lol. The challenge is to make a Christmas Card or any other Winter Holiday.

Here is my take on this challenge


This card is a deep red 5x7 card blank, which I have matted a lovely smooth green card on to. Then I have chosen a piece of a Kaisercraft Xmas paper which as you can see has the trees and little birds dotted about. I then added a "merry" cut on my Cricut machine and a Christmas cut by a die to the top I added a couple of extra birds on foam pads and some dots of Stickle's red glitter glue. The green snowflake die in the bottom right is new to me this year as I picked it up in a sale in the summer.
I then went to my stash of Besties Images and picked out this little cutie which is Scann004-MyBesties-Christmas and coloured her in using my Promarker Pens, I lifted her up on foam pads too. If you'd like to purchase this or any other Bestie image you can get one here Scrapbook Stamp Society .

Thanks for stopping by, check out the other girls creations and then link up yours.

Sue

1 comment:

  1. such a cdute card and I feel ashamed I will have to buy some cards as have no motivation to make any so well done for getting ahead hun xx

    ReplyDelete