Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Happy Trails!!

Hello There,

Well it's the first of the month so that means it's time to share with you 2 new cards. On this post I am sharing my card for the Besties Challenge.Blog This month our theme is Green but also it is 'anything goes too'.

Did you notice that we are having a design team call? Pop on over and check it out. You get to choose 2 cute images each month to work with along with other benefits too. Now tell me who wouldn't like to get there hands on that as well as making friends with a great set of girls too. Win Win I'd say!

Here is what I made for you, this card uses the cute Img115 a Bestie Cowboy  and I have managed to use the colour green too in his waistcoat and some on that cute blanket behind.


I coloured him in using a mixture of Promarkers and Kaisercraft pens. The papers are from pads I picked up at the The Range. These are great value and real good quality. I used my stamps and dies from Verve.

Thanks for stopping by today, checkout the rest of the teams work and then join in the fun.

I'm sharing this card in the following challenges. brownsugarchallenge.
pennyschallenges.
inspiration destination challenge blog.
ribbongirls.blogspot
/lil patch of crafty friends.
cagichallenge.blogspot

Sue.

Image can be found here www.mybestiesshop.com
Stamps and dies can be found here shopverve.com

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love everything about this card Sue. It is fabulous my friend!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Sue. Your coloring is fabulous and the layout is so much fun. Wonderful, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie and great layering. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 318 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome card Sue- love the cowboy theme and all your accents! Thanks for playing with us at Come and Get It!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and I love your card design! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs, Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us over Inspiration Destination.Patricia

    ReplyDelete