Monday, May 29, 2017

Golden Day

Hello,

Today I'd like to share with you all a card I made today using this weeks Mojo-Monday sketch #499 . It's a really easy to use sketch and I will probably use it again.


This is for friends who will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary soon. I have made a square 6x6 card blank in soft cream and then using papers from my stash I have layered up the card. You can't tell from this shot but the "just for you" is the 4th layer up. I have used foam pads to give lift.
The banner is by Verve.  and the 50 is cut using my Sissix Die.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can leave a few words as it's always nice to read them.

I am also joining in here. Indy Wincy Designs Challenge
Crafting from the Heart challenge-161
Cutedaisymay. Challenge
Glittern sparkle challenge blog


Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sue, this is just fabulous! The colors are very striking! Wonderful job on it my friend!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, this is stunning. Hope you have had a lovely bank holiday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elaine, yes we did even though a bit damp at the end. Hope you had a good time.
      Sue

      Delete