Thursday, June 15, 2017

Colour it Reminder Time

Hi,

It's 15th of the month and time for a reminder post for the current challenge over at coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot. It is as always a anything goes challenge so come on over and show us what you have been creating. There are prizes to be won!

Here is what I made for you all today..

 I thought I'd do a fold back card this time. It is a cute 5x5 cream card blank for which I covered the back and the front fold in a dusty pink card. Then to the back I added a slightly smaller DCWV "Happy Birthday" paper and the a thin strip of their glitter card to the front panel.
I chose to use this darling image # img831 which can be purchased Here if you enter you could win her!
I coloured her in using my Promarker pens. Here is a photo showing a little of the inside.


I mounted her on to a butter yellow and then pink card and added her to the front panel. As she is surrounded by sewing bits and bobs I included buttons to the top left and bottom right corners, one being a orange heart one matching the button on her blouse.
I have pricked around the edges of several layers to keep with the theme of the image.

Thanks for stopping by today, please come over and share your makes.

Sue

1 comment:

  1. ok, i love the whole design of the card, but that COOL FOLD is rockin' my world!!! (ps: i think i still have a tiny bit of that DCWV birthday paper... one of the most usefull collections of all time imo!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete