Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Moment in Time.

Hi,
Today I'd like to share a layout I made for myself of my younger self. This uses papers found over at Merly Impressions.  Along with flowers and extra stamps too.


The papers are from the Honey-chai-collection which I've held in my stash for sometime now lol. I used another page to cut out extra flowers and the Dream sentiment. The type strip sentiment is one I kept off another sheet probably from another collection altogether! I stamped a few butterfly's on to the paper and a few others I coloured and added afterward along with the flowers.


The photos are of me when I left home. Standing in front of the van which my darling Dad drove me down in with lots of stuff friends and family had given me to set up my little flat. The other photo is taken a year later when I came home for one of my visits and I was ready to go out dancing with my sister Bev in Chester.

Oh how I remember those days fondly. Thanks for stopping by today.
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Lovely page of your fond memories and wonderful photos! Love the papers and flowers!
    Have a great week!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, love the flowers and lovely photos!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a stash hoarder too!! Ok now I know I'm in great company. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how gorgeous is this??! best pics EVER and you've done them proud!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete