Saturday, August 5, 2017

Pitter Patter.

Hi,
Here I am with another card to share. This time around it is for a friend who is expecting anyday now the arrival of their baby daughter.
I saw a card by Little Meg's Cards on Pinterest and I loved it using this pretty image and I fell in love with the way she had coloured in the dress so I copied it!

The card is a 6x6 bright white base and on to that I've added pink gingham paper which I have stitched around opposite corners. I added these white corners on top to which I dotted liquid pearls in baby pink and pearl colours.
I matted the silver foiled card on to the same pink the image is matted on to. I had to use the heart banner (it is my favorite) and the Pitter Patter from a Sue Wilson die set was added to a flag banner. A few hearts dotted around and we are done.
The image is by Stamping Bella - Uptown Girls and I have coloured her in with my Promarker pens and added glitter when dry.

I'm joining in with a few challenges,
Noor design-uk.blogspot. August-challenge-anything-goes.
cagichallenge. Time-to-die-die-cut
scrap-craft-inspiration.-challenge-6-new baby
aperfecttimetocraft.1st-august-2017
lilpatchofcraftyfriends. Callenge-63
scrappers-delights-August-blog-challenge
scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-122-anything-goes-option.html
thepapernestdollschallenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sue.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet card! ;) Thank you so much for sharing with Scrap and Craft. God luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautiful Sue!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that is just adorable!! And can you ever go wrong with glitter?!! NEVER! LOL! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Noor! Design UK "Anything Goes" challenge. My personal favorite. LOL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, such a sweet image. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Tina DT for
    <a href="http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.de/2017/08/1st-august-2017-perfect-time-to-craft.html</a><br />

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe a fabby image. I love of the dies you used and the colors of paper and layout. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes challenge. We love the inspiration.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice card.
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    greetings Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue this is a very beautiful card
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. glittery dress FOR THE WIN! and i loooooove that "pitter patter" die. brilliant combination of elements right here! <3

    ReplyDelete