Friday, September 15, 2017

Still friends over at Besties International.

Hi, it's the 15th so time to show my reminder post for Besties challenge.blogspot.
We are still celebrating Friendship and today I decided to make a gift bag using this lovely image by Sherri Baldy img439 Well they look like friends don't they!


I just took a small kraft gift bag and covered with a thickish paper which i thought would give it some stability, the paper has gold swirls on it which looked quite Christmasy. To that I added a lime green banner by Verve on top of some gold mirri. The tag and its sentiment are also by Verve check out the store for all the wonderful stamp sets and dies.
I coloured the image in with my trusty Promarker pens and mounted it on to more gold mirri. Putting the rest together came quite easy, a cream doily first then some holly leaves then some floss and a beautiful crinkled red rose.
The gold Merry Christmas is one of the last 6 I have by Craftwork Cards and the "don't open" I've had for a while too, who by? I popped that on to some lime green too. Just to balance the bottom I added some ribbon which has gold stitching on it along with a dot of gold glitter in the centers.

Here is a closer look

There is still plenty of time to play along with us, as always anything goes but also a theme of Friendship this month.

Sue

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute Sue, Love the design and the colours you have used!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bag Sue! You are right, they do look like besties! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute bag, Sue! Love all the fabulous detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhh how cool! i love gift bags and gift wrap! (almost... but not quite... as much as cards, lol!) nicely done!!!!

    ReplyDelete