Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Hello,

Well today is a special one as I've been asked to join the fun Design Team over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends The blog has gone back to the original owner after a well cared for break by Lynn.

We have two great sponsors this time around and I have chosen a image from Fabrika Fantasy.com called the dancing-squirrel isn't she so cute. They have generously given the winner 3 digis from their store.



For this card I have removed a slice off the front panel so the image sits above. The card is a 5x7 bright white card stock.
The papers are from my stash, I have had them for quite some time and they came out of a magazine so cost me nothing! I covered the inside back with the owl paper and the front with leaf vellum. As you can see I have cut her out and matted her on to a stitched mat in a pumpkin colour.
The flowers are from my stash and I added a couple of brads to the centers to pull all the colours together. I added a few open leaves and a button along with a few drops of stickles glue.

The sentiment strip is raised up and the sentiment itself is one from Verve from their Simply Amazing set .

Here is a little side on view.

I do hope you will come on over and join in the fun, we are as always a "anything goes" challenge so come and share your makes! Pop on over to visit with the other girl on their blogs to see what great things they have made.

I am entering this card in the following challenges
colorthrowdown-463. 
paperplaysketches-color-challenge.
shoppingourstash-323-give-thanks  I am thankful for the friends I've made whilst going about my crafty journey. I hope they all keep safe.
aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.1st-october-2017
Make it Monday challengeblog-56-animal-antics.
noordesign-uk.October challenge-fall-colors.
ribbongirls.blogspot.october-card-challenge
Glitternsparklechallenge-260
Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as I love to hear what you think.

Sue

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sue! Wonderful paper and design for that adorable squirrel!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all Sue thanks so much for joining Lil Patch so grateful to have you join. Gorgeous card, love the design and everything matches so well together, beautifully done. A BIG thanks to do up a card quickly at short notice, many thanks..
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
    Janis, Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous autumnal card! I love image, gorgeous colours and beautiful design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this, what a great image and design. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute! I love that little critter! Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love the squirrel and all the owls on the design paper!
    Thanks for giving thanks with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
    Bye, Ine
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute squirrel! Reminds me of the squirrels of my childhood cartoons!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an very cute card! Love the colors and the layers!

    Thank you for participating at our Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Card Love The Squirrell thanxx for joining us on the team at lil patch ..
    Sherry Lynn
    Dt Sis

    ReplyDelete
  13. well you've GOTTA love a card with a dancing squirrel, right?! :) :) :) (& truly, this is adorable and awesome!) thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (thankful!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great card Sue! Love your design and papers, and that little squirrel is just the cutest! I smile every time I see her!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute image. Thanks for joining in at MMM challenge janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe, now how cute is this card, love it Sue!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete