Monday, January 15, 2018

Baby It's Cold Out There!

Here is the card I made for our reminder post on the challenge over at Besties International challenge 
We are as always  anything goes but we also have a theme should you wish to join in with that and this month it is Baby It's Cold. If your a winner (and we have some great images to choose from) you could also be our Guest Designer soon.
For this card I used img 180 and I coloured her in using Promarker pens.


Here is a view of the side, showing the green flag boarder cut to match the colour of her Ski Jacket.


I cut the front a little shorter to show the green flag boarder. I also wanted to use my new die from Crafters Companion (I have to say this took several attempts but very happy when it finally worked). To hide the join of the blue paper I added satin ribbon. I used a Spellbinder die as the main mat then cut a pale blue one and then added her on to that fussy cutting around her ski's and bobble.
I used a couple of Tim Holtz splat dies in the same card stock as the card including a few break away drops. a couple more white snow flakes and a few baby blue pearls and we are finished.
I do hope you can join in with us, see what the rest of the design team have made also. As always they are great.

I will be joining in with some other challenges too....
noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk
Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Such a darling My Besties image, and beautifully colored, Sue! I am in love with your gorgeous border die cut! Lovely card. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, there are MANY things to love about this... the fancy scrolly border is obviously amazing, as are the layers and your coloring always rocks! but the thing that's making me go, "AHA!!!!!!!!" is the uneven front and back of the card, so you have that cool flag border showing from the inside. **WHY** have i never thought of this, eh??! why????! you are a genius! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful creation!!! Thank you for taking part in the Noor Design U.K! January challenge!
    Hugs!
    Elena DT

    ReplyDelete