Thursday, March 15, 2018

Bunny Ears

Hello,

Today is reminder time over at Bestieschallenge.blogspot.  and because it's nearly Easter I've chosen a themed image for today's card. I will be posting again a bit later so I hope you can come back.


The image I have used for this easel card is img910_2 it is this cute little girl with long bunny ears caring her own bunny. I have coloured her in using my Promarker pens but not her face! that was coloured in using my new Copic pens sent to me by my own Bestie Sandy. So hopefully now my skin/face will be more realistic.

The card is a 5x7 in size. I've curved the front edge using the size up from the stitched cut carrot paper. The green is the opposite side to the carrot paper and the cross hatch paper is a Easter paper too. I added 3 buttons to tie in the image. The flowers are paper on the card front and fabric on the base. I also added a couple of straws, leaves and a heart "hatpin" (on the base behind the small flower) along with a few tiny pearls.
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you a little later for my next make.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges Noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk-march-challenge-spring.

Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment