Thursday, March 1, 2018

Big Hat Besties

Hello,
Well it's time to start the month with a new challenge over at bestieschallenge.blogspot. As always we are "anything goes" but we do also have a theme to play along to too and this month it's a good one " girls with big hats or hair pretties" as Bestie fans we will all have one if not more that fill that brief.

Here is what I have come up with today,


I have made this 5x7 birthday card using this gorgeous Fancy Pants Little Pixie with new boots. I have coloured her in using my alcohol pens and then cut her out using a Spellbinder Die.
 I've used a sheet of paper I was given which has the lace & butterfly printed on it. Then matching up a couple of other papers from my stash after stitching around the edges I put them down at angles and placed her on top.
I have added a wooden butterfly (once I coloured it )to one corner and a sheer pale green ribbon with metal button to the other. The happy birthday sentiment is from a stamp.

Thanks for stopping by today, please join in with the fun as you could win some super digis.

I'd like to join in the following challenges,
noordesign-uk.blogspot/march-challenge-spring. 

Sue

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love all the stitching, and your wonderful coloring!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete